Monday, April 23, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: Week 16


Here are my collages for Week 16.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.  This entire month I am using nothing but scraps from one of my scrap piles I have collected.  I segregated them by color, and this month you will probably get tired of seeing so many of the same bits and pieces I have cut to make these collages.


In case you missed them, here are Week 15's cards.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).



Confused and confusing


I love algebra


Mother and child reunited


You are the star of your show


The London Eye of the horse


Ring the bell




The perfect ending
Thank you so much for joining me today.  If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am very grateful for your continued support of my art.  I also want to thank everyone for your great bEARTHday wishes yesterday.  You are all wonderful and thoughtful.   


10 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful collages, hard to choose a fave today. Have a great week, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

I take "The London Eye of the horse" this week!
Gorgeous little collages dear Elizabeth!
♥♥♥
Susi

Sami said...

I like the star and the Earth day collages.
Did you enjoy your birthday Elizabeth? Hope so.

CJ Kennedy said...

You are the star of collages this week.

Meggymay said...

Wonderful collage pieces Elizabeth. The London and the Mother and child were my favourites today.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

I like "Confused and confusing" best today, but it's a close call :) I love this collage concept and what you do with this size.

kathyinozarks said...

awesome collages I always love this collage post

Jeanie said...

It seems (and I love) that you are using similar palette colors in these recent collages. They have a very warm and comforting feeling to them (even though one title is related to confusing!) I can't pick which I like best for there are many that just seem to be very appealing!

craftytrog said...

They are all wonderful, although I'm particularly drawn to Mother and Child reunited.

pearshapedcrafting said...

My dear Elizabeth, you ARE the star of your show and because I know you love your maths the algebra one made me smile! Hugs, Chrisx